- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Newlywed couple killed in head-on crash with each other
- 13-year-old cancer victim leaves behind secret note
- Susan Spencer-Wendel, former Palm Beach Post reporter and author, dies
- Two killed, multiple injured trying to retrieve cellphone from toilet
A man reportedly attempted to break into award-winning actress Sandra Bullock's home early Sunday morning and, according to a number of outlets, she was inside at the time. Scary! (Via Flickr / djtomdog)
That makes him what police call a "hot prowler" suspect, when a criminal tries to break into someone's house while that person is inside. (Via New York Daily News )
According to the Los Angeles Times , when police arrived at around 6:30 a.m., the 39-year-old man was in Bullock's yard "checking out the house."
Bullock was not hurt.
As of Sunday no charges had been filed as police look into whether he was a stalker.
The incident took place just hours after the 49-year-old accepted the Decade of Hotness Award at the Guy's Choice Awards Saturday night. (Via Warner Bros. Pictures / "The Blind Side" )
During her acceptance speech Bullock joked, "It should really be Decade of Hot Mess. That I can own and I do that that well and I'm still convinced I'm up here because someone dropped out and they needed someone quickly and we know I'm home on Saturdays. (Via E! )
It's unclear if Bullock's 4-year-old son, Louis, was inside the home as well.