- Concerned citizen posts photo of dog locked in hot car on Facebook
- You won't believe which state is America's most corrupt
- 911 operator tells rape victim to 'quit crying'
- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Beef penis improperly sold for human consumption, suit alleges
Is George Clooney planning to follow in Arnold Schwarzenegger's footsteps?
According to the Sunday Mirror, Clooney's friends – who were not identified in the article – said the star may run for governor of California in 2018.
Democrats want Clooney, 53, to run for office in 2018, the Mirror says. The actor, a political activist focused on Darfur, has several political contacts, including President Barack Obama.
“George is hugely popular with the Democrats, and where better a place to put him than as the governor of California, the home of Hollywood?" a friend told the Mirror.
Clooney plans to wed human-rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin in September, according to People magazine.
Would you vote for George Clooney? Weigh in by voting in our poll.