Intuition Ale Works
720 King Street
6:00 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013
Food | Wine,
We will honoring Jim Baily with the Golden Rule Award at our First Annual Roast.Character Counts! in Jacksonville invites you to The Golden Rule Award, 1st Annual Bake-Off and Roast, honoring Jim Bailey, Thursday, JAN 10, from 6 to 9 p.m. at Intuition Ale Works in Riverside.
Tickets are $50. • $225 for a book of 5. • $450 for a book of 10
Guests will enjoy:
• A roast of publisher and businessman Jim Bailey
• Dinner by Ashley Street Catering, a program of the Clara White Mission
• Cupcakes from bake-off contestants Baking Under the Influence, Charmed Cakes, Choux, Le Chat Noir and Ron De Vous. Judges include restaurateur and chef Matthew Medure, Bite Club host Caron Streibich, and Cari Sanchez-Potter, Major Foodie and Manager of Intuition Ale Works. Believe it or not, we will have 1000 mini cupcakes to share!
• Live music by HERicane.
• A photo booth provided by HDco
• Chances to win some major prizes
Thank you to our supporters Hunter & Associates, Bold Bean Coffee, Bubba Burgers, Veggie Bin, Blue Buddha, SpeedPro Graphics, Marker 32 & HDcoAll proceeds from this event go to support Conscious Threads and Conscious Eats, the social enterprises of Character Counts! in Jacksonville, whose mission is to employ ex-felons working to recreate their lives.
Single Admission 53.74
10 Pack 473.45
I cannot attend but would love to DONATE