- Clemson (4/5) – Defeated Georgia (5/5) in prime time during week one. Should be a bit easier taking on South Carolina State this week. Look for the Tigers to put up big numbers, or lose… because that’s what they seem to do.
- Florida State (10/10) – Florida State dominated Pitt, but their stud QB had two incompletions so I was only slightly impressed. Our starter didn’t have any incompletions before leaving the game. FSU has a bye this week, to work on those two incompletions and their opening drive defense.
- Miami (ORV/24) – A third ACC team has cracked the top 25 (kind of). Tough game against the Gators will tell is if they are for real or not this season.
- Virginia Tech (ORV/ORV) – Not going to punish them too much for that Alabama game. They played better than many expected. Hosting Western Carolina should help them get back to .500 on the young season.
- Georgia Tech (ORV/ORV) – Blew out Elon, bye this week.
- North Carolina (NR/ORV) – Got pretty beat up by SEC neighbor South Carolina. Hosting MTSU should put the Red Bull Express back on track.
- NC State (NR/NR) – Start of our 4-6 week stretch without our starting QB. Would be darn nice to start 2-0.
- Pitt (NR/NR) – Welcome to the ACC, good news is not every one is as good as FSU. Also, hosting the bye week this week.
- Duke (NR/NR) – Won the City of Durham championship. On the road in Memphis with a realistic shot of going 2-0.
- Maryland (NR/NR) – Hosts ODU. Can’t be gone fast enough.
- Syracuse (NR/NR) – Couldn’t beat Penn State and traveling to Northwestern. Wait, what conference did they join?
- Virginia (NR/NR) – Held on in a monsoon against BYU, hosts Oregon. Sorry guys.
- Wake Forest (NR/NR) – Beat Presbyterian, and playing BC this weekend for the battle to stay out of the basement in the ACC.
- Boston College (NR/NR) – Beat Villanova, playing Wake in the battle for last.
Polls: (AP/USA Today Coaches)
Legend: ORV = Others Receiving Votes, NR = Not Ranked