Whether you're a veggie- or meat-eater, we've got a main dish (or 10) for you. From zucchini noodles to BBQ chicken, here are our Greatist-approved main dish ideas for a healthier lunch or dinner any day of the week. Scroll down for all of our healthy recipes, broken up by whether they're vegetarian or for meat-eaters.
Need a healthy lunch? Here are 35 options. With a little planning, they can all be prepared in seven minutes or less. It's time to kick that brown-bag lunch up a notch!
- Twice-Baked Broccoli-and-Kale-Stuffed Potatoes - This hearty but healthy side dish is perfect for a rainy day.
- Zucchini Noodles with Leek-Tomato Sauce - Hop on the veggie-lover wagon with this super-simple zucchini pasta and simple homemade marinara sauce.
- Mushroom-Stuffed Cabbage Rolls - These simplified veggie-filled cabbage rolls are the perfect homemade, comforting meal to tackle on a lazy weekend day.
- Quick and Easy Veggie Chili - This harty vegetarian chili is the perfect way to warm up on a cold winter weekend! Plus, one batch will last you all week.
- Kelp Noodles with Almond-Ginger Dressing - Need an alternative to classic noodles? Try this inventive take on the classic sesame noodle dish by swapping in kelp noodles and almond butter.
- Fresh Fig and Onion Flatbread Pizza - Take advantage of fig season and try this fresh, quick pizza recipe!
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza - Mix up the pizza game with this interesting take on a classic Italian dish that uses grated cauliflower as the crust. Buono appetite!
For many, many more great lunch and dinner recipes (87 of them!), go to Greatist.com.