- "Goodbye mama" final text from boy killed in tornado
- Family dog lies on lost 3-year-old to keep him warm
- Rare alien-looking 'goblin shark' found off Florida coast
- Father of 7 struck, killed, while trying to help crash victim
- With first confirmed case, what risk does MERS pose to U.S.?
Michael and Carissa Alvarado came together on a music video and their fairytale wedding has ended with a music video of their own, complete with a recording contract.
According to Shine, the now-duo were soloists who were on a music video shoot in Los Angeles. Three hours later, Michael told his friend that he was going to marry Carissa someday. They had a long -distance relationship between North Carolina and LA. Michael moved to the West Coast and made Carissa his partner on the stage and in life.
As the pair was writing a song, they realized they were actually writing their vows in musical form Huffington Post reported.
They posted their song, called "No Matter Where You Are," to YouTube. Since posting Tuesday, the "Us The Duo" song has nearly 300,000 hits. They also are a hit on Vine, with more than 3 million followers.
"No Matter Where You Are " is also the title of their album, which chronicles their relationship from dating to marriage. It is available for purchase on iTunes.
Shine reported that they will be on a 28-city tour throughout North America.