- Deputies: 450-pound Florida man hid drugs in stomach fat
- Concerned citizen posts photo of dog locked in hot car on Facebook
- Delayed landing in Atlanta blamed on controller 'joke'
- Florida police say baby found dead in hot pickup truck
- Video of officer, attendee encounter at Pridefest sparks outrage
Construction scaffolding fell on top of two cars in Pennsylvania Wednesday, with one driver in the car at the time of the accident.
Local Target 11 reporter Rick Earle spoke to the driver, who said he “can’t believe he’s alive.”
A Channel 11 viewer sent us several photographs from the scene immediately after it happened Wednesday afternoon.
The man said he had just parked and was getting ready to exit the car when he heard the scaffolding fall. He told Earle that he laid flat on his front seat, likely sparing him from injury.
Police said two people were on the scaffolding at the time of the accident and fell about 24 feet. Both workers were taken to a nearby hospital to be treated for minor neck injuries.
It is not clear what caused the scaffolding to collapse.