- Disney World receipt clears man of murder after 25 years
- Florida woman: Police responded to 911 call because she's 'cute'
- A 9-month-old arrested for attempted murder?
- Extremely venomous snake loose in SC
- WWE wrestler Ultimate Warrior dies at age 54
Visitors at the 35th annual Midwest Horse Fair in Madison, Wis., can meet both the world’s tallest horse and the world’s tallest donkey this weekend.
Big Jake is the horse. He lives on Smokey Hollow Farm, near Poynette, Wis. He’s a Belgian gelding.
Jake is recognized by the Guinness World Records as the world's tallest living horse. He is just a quarter-inch short of 6 feet 11 inches, and weighs about 2,600 pounds.
Romulus is the world's tallest donkey, at 5 feet 8 inches. That is 5 inches taller than the previous record holder. His brother, Remus, is 2 inches shorter — but he’ll also be at the fair.
The donkey brothers are from Red Oak, Texas.