- Amazing video: Pet cat saves autistic boy from dog attack
- Ohio teen catches 3-foot 'river monster' on flooded street
- Classmates find out teen girl was actually 31-year-old impostor
- Condition updated for boys hurt in swept away bounce house
- Teen attacked 4-year-old girl with crowbar at Wal-Mart, police say
Thanks to Adidas, your next pair of kicks could look just like you. (Via Instagram / themattmoreno) That's right. The shoe manufacturer announced on Instagram Friday that you'll soon be able to add your Instagram photos to your shoes. (Via Instagram / adidasoriginals)
Adidas says the app to make all of this possible will be coming out in August for iPhones and Androids.
The photos can be applied to Adidas' ZX Flux shoes. The regular retail price of these shoes sits at about $90. Adidas didn't mention what the additional cost might be for Instagram customizable shoes. (Via Adidas)
The Wire is certainly excited about the idea, with the headline "Adidas Will Print Your Terrible Instagram Pictures onto Their Sneakers" ... OK, maybe not.
In the Instagram post, Adidas said the "possibilities are limitless," though as Sneaker News points out there's sure to be some sort of limitations, but not sure what they are just yet.
Selfies on your sneaks—what a time to be alive.