- WATCH: Man in Mentos suit dropped into vat of Diet Coke
- Stray bullet kills new father at baby's welcome home party
- Toddler dies after being left in hot SUV all day
- Pa. mom gives birth during open heart surgery
- Father-daughter duo catch burglars in wild car chase
Tricia Gillaspy couldn’t believe what she and her husband were seeing. “We woke up 6:30 Sunday morning to a naked guy walking into our bedroom,” she said.
“My husband’s like, ‘What the heck is going on?’ and I’m screaming in utter panic.”
According to KTVB-TV in Boise, Idaho, 25-year-old Matthew Coomes allegedly broke into the couple's home and went No. 2 on the carpet in their living room. He also turned on a sink sprayer before stuffing it into a drawer, Gillaspy said.
The couple said they had to hold a gun to Coomes' head to get him to leave. Even then, he stayed in their yard.
But the biggest surprise to the couple came when the man wasn’t arrested.
They said officers told them if they wanted Coomes to be busted, they “should have done it themselves.”
Instead, cops gave Coomes two citations and drove him home, the couple said.
The department is conducting an internal investigation into the incident.
Coomes reportedly was drinking and said he doesn’t remember being in the house.