- Mom's response to 'troll' triggers outpouring of social media support
- Women arrested after twerking in front of courthouse
- Teen selfie with squirrel turns into nutty situation
- Driver who killed teen now suing dead boy's family
- Texas vet accused of keeping dog alive for blood transfusions
A Rockford, Ohio, teenager asked his great-grandmother to go with him to his senior prom – because she never had one of her own.
“He was so sweet and adamant about it,” 89-year-old Delores Dennison told Fox News. “I asked him, ‘But are you sure that you wouldn’t like to take one of the young ladies who could get out there and do everything with you?’ He said no. ‘I want you.’ ”
The Ohio teen, Austin Dennison, is an Eagle Scout and three-sport athlete who said his great-grandmother was hesitant at first, Fox reported. Dennison said it was his privilege to take her. Read more from The Times Bulletin.
A video of the prom was posted Thursday on YouTube: