- Newlywed couple killed in head-on crash with each other
- 6th baby dies in 'Nap Nanny' recliner; officials urge owners to stop using product
- Son gives dad '57 Chevy for 57th birthday - a childhood promise
- Two killed, multiple injured trying to retrieve cellphone from toilet
- 13-year-old cancer victim leaves behind secret note
Jenna and Jillian Thistlethwaite, rare "mono mono" twins, were born holding hands May 9. (Via WEWS)
"The moment, something Sarah never could have imagined when she agreed to allow us in the delivery room."
"I thought it was going to be a little Mother's Day story and that was it."
Mono mono twins are so rare, doctors say they only occur in about 1 in every 10,000 pregnancies. (ViaWCPO)
Now, just in time for Father's Day, the Thistlethwaite twins were released to go home in Ohio after spending nearly a month in the hospital.
The Akron Beacon Journal reports both are now approaching six pounds, and the parents say they can't wait to have their entire family together at home.
"Mom plans to tell the identical twins apart by using different shades of toenail polish."
We couldn't think of a more perfect Father's Day gift.