- Dying of cancer, dad writes 800 notes for daughter’s lunch
- Flatulent cows cause barn explosion
- Baby born on Atlanta interstate due to icy roadway
- Atlanta snowstorm may mean Halloween baby boom
- TV meteorologist knees prankster in the groin
The sharks and stingrays that were scheduled to arrive at the new aquarium at a Charlotte-area mall are stuck in Atlanta after an epic traffic jam.
The delivery truck was coming from Florida and headed to Concord Mills in Concord, N.C. But then the Atlanta area received 1-3 inches of snow on Tuesday and traffic became so bad that some drivers were stuck in traffic more than 20 hours. It became so bad, that many drivers abondoned their cars along the interstate and walked to safety.
The animals are now scheduled to arrive next week -- the aquarium is scheduled to open February 20.