- Human foods that could be dangerous, if not deadly, to dogs
- Classmates find out teen girl was actually 31-year-old impostor
- Amazing video: Pet cat saves autistic boy from dog attack
- Teacher suspended for grabbing boys face, holding him against a wall
- Teen attacked 4-year-old girl with crowbar at Wal-Mart, police say
"One kid was describing my private parts in the hallway," teacher Kimberly Bohnert said. Bohnert filed suit this week after she and other female teachers found out about the "game."
Bohnert told the Contra Costa Times, Serra high school fostered what she called a "boys will be boys," atmosphere. She claims that played into their reputation as an athletic powerhouse where such stars as Tom Brady, Lynn Swan, and Barry Bonds played.
"It's a very athletic school and sometimes sports are put forward more than moral development," Bohnert stated.
Six students were kicked out for filming the teachers, six others were suspended for sharing the video.
School officials released a statement defending their institution. “We have worked hard at Serra to create a safe, nurturing educational environment according to the direction of best practices and continue to do so," it read.