- Mother in danger reaches out to gas station clerk for help
- Black bear saves cub from oncoming traffic (video)
- School district apologizes over yearbook quote incident
- Dad accused of throwing child in pool to 'teach her a lesson'
- Woman posts husband's alleged cheating all over their town
Video released Thursday shows a train hitting a car stalled on the tracks in Florida just as the car's driver jumped to safety.
In several videos, from cameras placed on the SunRail train's engine, the train's horn is sounded a number of times just before the train hit the car, which had stalled on the tracks in Maitland, about 10 miles north of downtown Orlando.
The 28-year-old woman said her car stalled on the tracks. She told investigators she was just learning to drive the new stick-shift vehicle.
In the video the woman can be seen jumping from the car just as the train makes impact. The woman suffered minor injuries when she was hit by her own car.
Witnesses said the woman was only able to get out of her car after someone behind her honked the horn to warn her of the oncoming train.