- Report: Story that KFC kicked out girl with scars was made up
- E-Z Baby Saver reminds driver that kids are the car
- Mom arrested on suspicion of branding kids so she could identify them
- Warrant: Georgia dad who left child in hot car checked vehicle at lunch
- Naked man reportedly breaks into home, poops on couple's floor
A woman is under arrest for trying to light another woman’s hair on fire while both were on a Community Transit bus.
Robin Myers was arrested for assault in the second degree. The whole thing was captured on video.
In the video, you can see a Good Samaritan quickly pat the fire out before the victim even realizes what’s happening.
It all happened on bus route 201 along Smokey Point Blvd. in Marysville Monday morning.
“This is certainly considered an assault on a passenger, and so the woman who lit the hair has been permanently excluded, so she’s banned from our services,” said Martin Munguia, a spokesman for Community Transit.
The bus driver pulled over when a passenger told him what happened. Snohomish County Sheriff’s deputies rushed to the bus and arrested Myers. She told them the whole thing was an accident, despite video to the contrary.
Deputies took two Bic lighters and a bottle of hair spray, though they are investigating if the hair spray played a role.
“We do transport 40,000 people a day, so that’s a lot of people in close quarters,” Munguia said. “But I’ve never hear of someone lighting someone else’s hair on fire.”