- Family defends man accused of biting off piece of infant son's nose
- Mother accused of faking son's cancer for donations
- Mother gives birth to twins sharing one body
- Son claims Westboro preacher Fred Phelps is near death
- Video: Dolphin ‘asks’ diver to cut fishing line off body
It was the shock heard 'round the Internet.
As a 4.4-magnitude earthquake struck the Los Angeles area around 6:25 a.m. Monday, the morning show crew at news station KTLA took cover during a live newscast.
>> Read more trending stories
News anchor Chris Schauble's expression quickly went viral as he and co-anchor Megan Henderson jumped under their desks with the cameras rolling.
"Earthquake! We're having an earthquake," Schauble said, his face frozen in a deer-in-headlights look. After the shaking stopped, both anchors emerged from under the desk to carry on with live coverage.