- Parents force 5-year-old to drink grape soda until she dies, prosecutor says
- Woman who lit Olympic flame sent racist Obama tweet
- Beware of the one ring scam on your phone
- Tiny dog thrown from car has huge fight ahead
- Nancy Grace 'FreezerTot' hashtag prompts online uproar
The training was taking place for militant members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, also known as the “al-Qaeda in Iraq."
Their members learn to spread terrorism in many forms with suicide bombings being one of the most common.
The man leading the class was not named but had been referred to as a “prolific recruiter who was able to kill the bad guys for once.”
In this case, the bad guys he’s talking about are Americans and other allied forces.
The man was showing the group how a suicide belt works. However, he didn’t realize the belt was loaded with live explosives.
15 others were wounded in the blast, and eight militants were arrested when they tried to run away from the scene.
The leader of the group, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has been labeled a global terrorist by the State Department.