- Father relieved after wife in coma gives birth to healthy baby boy
- 7 tons of hummus recalled from Target, Trader Joes
- Teen shoots 6-foot rattlesnake that bit mother dog, puppies
- Bear, lion and tiger celebrate 13 years together
- 19-year-old kills herself after porn audition
A family is continuing to clean up after a deer ran wild inside their Highland Park home Sunday afternoon.
The homeowner told Channel 11’s Brandon Hudson, the deer crashed through a window, scratched an end table and jumped on a bed.
“It was a buck. It was huge,” the homeowner said.
The homeowner said her mother was in bed when the deer jumped on it.
“(My mom) is doing good. She’s a little shaken up, but she’s OK,” the homeowner said.
On Monday, the family is continuing to clean up the blood and broken glass. They will probably have to get rid of some of the furniture.
“The people that cleaned the house said there’s a chance the deer left Anthrax or something,” the homeowner said.
The damage will be covered by insurance, the homeowner said.