- Abandoned dog with "free" message written on body finds new home
- Alleged prostitute charged with manslaughter in heroin death of Google exec
- Dad videos rush to hospital, wife's unexpected early delivery
- Unedited Britney Spears song without auto-tune leaks and it's painful
- Twerking, lap dance lead to suspension of middle school teacher
A Good Samaritan with a taste for wine stopped a supermarket robbery this week in Australia.
In this surveillance video from inside the store, you can see the would-be robber approach the counter and show the clerk a knife.
All of it goes down as customers mill about the store.
A man picking out a bottle of wine is seen watching the robbery. He pretends to walk out of the store only to walk back in and approach the man with the knife.
The wine bottle-wielding crimestopper smashes the bottle over the man's head.
Obviously stunned, the unsuccessful robber quickly runs out of the store. Police say the same man is suspected of robbing two other stores within hours of this incident.