- All sand lawn draws complaints from neighbors
- Video goes viral after U.S. Air refuses to let musicians on plane
- Dog diarrhea on cross-country flight forces emergency landing
- Deaf valedictorian delivers inspirational speech
- Amazing photos of bear lounging in backyard hammock
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. The new in that old bridal blessing has a new meaning in itself ... how about a 1-month-old baby?
A Tennessee woman took incorporating all family members into her wedding ceremony to the next level, by attaching her 1-month-old daughter to the train of her dress, WREG reported.
The bride, Shona Carter-Brooks, wrote on her Facebook page that the baby was awake and well-secured to the train according to WREG.
But the assertion that the baby was in no danger has had the online trolls attacking the newlyweds.
According to the Daily Mail, the complaints have ranged from "classless" to "incredibly dangerous," adding that the infant could have been subject to carpet burns from being dragged down the aisle.
Huffington Post reported that most of the guests at the wedding had positive reactions to the unexpected attendant, despite the negative comments from non-guests.