- Watch customer take down CVS pharmacy robber
- World's most haunted island for sale
- Study: Babies cry at night to keep parents from having sex
- Kids try to figure out '80s staple - The Walkman
- 30-year-old woman charged with teen's murder apparently had child with him
International media is reporting a suspected meteor over Russia that was recorded by dash cameras overnight in the city of Murmansk.
The event of a brightly lit projectile speeding toward the ground was caught on camera shortly after 2 a.m. Russian time, according to Russia Today.
The object appears to break up and explode before hitting the ground.
Officials have not confirmed reports from observers that it was a meteor, according to RT.
There were no injuries reported.
The footage calls to mind the meteor that was observed and caught on multiple cameras in the Russian city of Chelyabinsk in February 2013.