- Elephant spotted on Florida beach
- Police: Woman makes graduation bomb threat to hide drop-out
- Human foods that could be dangerous, if not deadly, to dogs
- Woman barred from ranting about family on Facebook
- Survivors, families outraged over 9/11 museum gift shop
Those darn cubs: you take your eyes off them for a second and they're playing chicken with traffic!
Things could've ended badly for one little cub stranded on the edge of a busy road if its momma hadn't come to the rescue. This happened at Kootenay National Park, which is located in southeastern British Columbia in Canada. The incredible video shows the nervous and frightened cub backing away from the oncoming traffic after it was separated from its family.
Just in time, mama bear's maternal instincts kick in and with a second cub by her side, she reaches over the cement boundary and pulls her little cub up by its head and to safety.
According to the Daily Mail, the unforgettable moment was filmed by tornado hunter, Ricky Forbes, who was driving when he noticed the black bear sitting dangerously close to the highway and stopped to capture the moment. Forbes said: 'It was a very amazing sight to see.'