Unless otherwise specified, these rules reflect all contests held by WOKV:
1. The contests are conducted by COX RADIO,INC., Jacksonville, Florida. Residents of northeast Florida and southeast Georgia are eligible to participate, except for the following: A. Employees and family members of COX RADIO, INC. its advertising agencies' employees of any other broadcast facility in the Jacksonville total survey area as defined by the Arbitron ratings survey. B. Former employees of COX RADIO, INC., which were employed in the 90 day period immediately preceding the date of a contest as well as their family members.
2. One winner per household, per thirty days is permitted. All monetary winners must wait at least sixty days before they are eligible to win another monetary contest. Any person or persons in your immediate household or family may qualify or win a WOKV contest only once every thirty days and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every year.
3. One entry per person for any mail-in, fax-in, or e-mail contest. Anyone who sends more then one entry (per contest) will be disqualified.
4. Monetary prizes won will be paid by check. These checks will be mailed to the contest winner approximately 5 - 7 weeks from the date of winning. COX RADIO, INC. is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.
5. Winners of any prize other than money have two weeks or 10 business days from the date of winning to collect during regular business hours at the COX RADIO, INC. office, located at 8000 Belfort Parkway, Jacksonville, Florida, 32256. Regular business hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm. No prizes will be distributed on the weekends or holidays. Prizes will not be sent through the U.S. Postal Service.
6. COX RADIO, Inc. is not responsible for bad telephone connections or any other telephone conditions, which make it impossible to properly understand or play the contest. COX RADIO, Inc. is not responsible for contestant error or telephone conditions, which result in the contestant being unable to complete the telephone call either before or during the contest. The decision of the on-air personality is final. There is no exception to this rule and the rule is final.
7. The designated caller at the time a contest is played will be the sole and exclusive winner, with no exceptions.
8. By participating in a contest, participants grant COX RADIO, Inc. permission to use said person's name, voice, or any likeness for promotional purposes.
9. Winners are responsible for any taxes incurred as a result of winning prizes from COX RADIO, Inc.. Any monetary prize is non-transferable. In the event of the death of the winner before the prize is awarded, the prize will remain the property of COX RADIO, Inc..
10. Additional copies of these rules are available by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: COX RADIO, Inc. Contest Rules, 8000 Belfort Parkway, Jacksonville, Florida, 32256 or visit the COX RADIO, Inc. office lobby during regular business hours.
11. All prizes are non-transferable.
12. All disputes as to all matters relating to a contest will be resolved by the Station Manager, whose decision is final. Any dispute may be ruled as grounds for disqualification.
13. Other specific rules relating to specific contests may be substituted for the rules listed above, and where applicable supersede the rules listed above.
14. Unless otherwise specified, all contestants and winners must be 18 years of age.
15. For contests involving travel and/or alcohol, all contestants and winners must be 21 years of age.
16. COX RADIO, Inc. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.