- Trump’s former $95 million mansion to be torn down
- Hundreds show up to eat a burger with 'Sad Grandpa'
- Woman drives up telephone pole, gets stuck in high-voltage wires, police say
- Mother shoots intruder after he ignores 'We don't dial 911' sign
- Tool shows how much you'll pay in taxes under each presidential candidate
Oscar-winning actress Patty Duke has died.
She was 69.
Duke's agent told the Associated Press that the actress died early Tuesday morning of sepsis from a ruptured intestine.
In addition to being a stage, film and television actress, Duke was a mental health advocate. She was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 1982.
Duke won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in "The Miracle Worker."
Two of her three children, Sean Astin and Mackenzie Astin, are also actors.
A statement from the family has been posted on social media.
Fans took to social media to pay their respects.