JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A local man hit the jackpot Wednesday after purchasing the winning $5 million lottery scratch-off in Jacksonville.
Michael Myers, 46, claimed a $5 million top prize from the $20 GOLD RUSH CLASSIC Scratch-Off game, according to the Florida Lottery.
Myers decided to take a lump-sum payment of $3,550,000.
The winning ticket was bought from Prime Time Food Store, located at 3550 University Boulevard North.
The store is said to receive $10,000 for selling the winning lottery ticket.
- Mom of girl seen licking medical equipment in Jacksonville-area doctor's office arrested
- JSO search for hit-and-run driver accused of striking car, then pedestrian in Jacksonville
- Restaurant Report: Jacksonville Metro Diner location cited for violations
- "Up to 100 diners" say they got sick from parasite in food at local restaurant
- Michigan couple pays tribute to Trump with MAGA-themed wedding
- Florida Burger King customers tell Spanish-speaking manager to 'speak your Mexican at home'