Jacksonville, FL — Beginning today, the COVID-19 testing site at the Legends Center in northwest Jacksonville will be able to test pediatric clients ages 6-years-old and up. The free walk-up testing site is located at 5130 Soutel Dr. and is open from 9 am to 5 pm daily.
It is one of several coronavirus testing sites throughout Duval County:
- Ascension St. Vincent’s (Drive-Thru)
- Avecina Medical
- CareNow Urgent Care
- CareSpot Urgent Care Centers
- Crucial Care
- CVS Pharmacy
- Florida Department of Health in Duval County (By Appointment Only)
- Legends Center (Walk-Up)
- Lot J (Drive-Thru)
- Mayo Clinic in Florida (Drive-Thru)
- Veterans Administration Jacksonville Out Patient Clinic (Drive-Thru)
- Walmart - Lem Turner Rd. (Drive-Thru)
For more detailed information about the testing sites and other testing information, visit the City of Jacksonville coronavirus testing page here.