Jacksonville, FL - As the partial government shutdown continues with no end in sight, the Jacksonville Jaguars are teaming up with Dick’s Wings to offer a free meal to the families impacted by the shutdown.
Active duty U-S Coast Guard members and their families are invited to one of the participating Dick’s Wings locations below Thursday night. The event starts at 5 and runs until 9 p.m. The team is asking the U-S Coast Guard members and their family members to bring a government-issued ID, so they can cover any food and non-alcoholic drinks.
• Mayport – 2434 Mayport Road, Jacksonville, FL 32233, (904) 372-4539
• Kingsland – 1301 East King Ave., Kingsland, GA 31548, (912)510-0095
• Mandarin – 10550 Old St Augustine Rd., Jacksonville, FL 32257, (904) 880-7087
• Merrill Road – 9119 Merrill Rd., Ste. 19-20, Jacksonville, FL 32225, (904) 745-9301
• Nocatee – 100 Marketside Avenue #301, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32081, (904) 829-8134
• San Pablo – 14286 Beach Blvd., Ste. 32, Jacksonville, FL 32250, (904) 223-0115
• Youngerman Circle – 6055 Youngerman Cir., Jacksonville, FL 32244, (904) 788-1101
• Fernandina – 474313 East SR 200, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034, (904) 310-6945
We are joining in the effort to support our local military community affected by the federal government shutdown.— #DUUUVAL (@Jaguars) January 23, 2019
Active duty Coast Guard members are invited to enjoy dinner tomorrow night on us at a participating Dick's @WingsAndGrill.
More details ⤵️
The team is also joining in on a handful of local and non-profit sector businesses in providing support to our First Coast neighbors facing financial hardships during the government shutdown.
If you are looking for additional relief assistance, you are asked to get in touch with the City of Jacksonville at www.coj.net or the Greater Jacksonville Area USA at www.jaxuso.org.