JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Action News Jax reporter Courtney Cole spoke to the National Guard about what’s being done to make sure their transition is smooth for those who are coming to get tested for the coronavirus at Lot J.
- The testing site at Lot J will be completely maintained by the National Guard on Thursday.
- The National Guard says there will still be a few JFRD employees at the testing site to maintain consistency.
- Currently, 63 members of the National Guard are helping to process tests at Lot J.
- Testing will still be happening 7 days a week, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. or until they've tested 400 people each day.
- 133 people were tested at Lot J on Monday, April 13.